The Company was incorporated under the Law of Georgia in 2012.
At present 100% of its shares are owned by MPLS B.V. Company property is located in Tbilisi and Batumi. Its business operations are conducted from Tbilisi Georgia.
RFG Express LLC became a member of MPLS Group from Sept. 2013.
Over 95 % of company business is related to a transit cargo and at present, AM holds 50 % of the market share.
The major activities are as follows
• National and international freight forwarding services by trucks, railway and sea. Main destination points are Aktau port (Kazakhstan) and Turkmenbash port (Turkmenistan). In most of cases goods are transported from Poti and Tbilisi via trucks/trailers or via railway in Hovsan port and then via the vessel from Hovsan to Aktau and Turkmenbash ports.
• Leasing of the office space in Tbilisi to affiliates and third parties;
• Reporting to Customers and Board of Directors.
• Marketing of MPLS Group services.
• Major customer is also a customer of cold storage facility in Poti (AM).
• Major competitor is Georgian Railway (State owned entity).
MPLS administration office, RFG property, Tbilisi.
RFG property in Batumi.